Also - info on the boy's first birthday party is coming, I am planning a little bit today I can't believe it is already time! It will be on Saturday Jan 9 at 2pm at our condo association's cabana (aka where we have bunco!). Since we will have just had christmas we're asking for no toys - we are doing a book party instead, and asking people to bring one of their favorite books if they want; to build the boys a little library! We will also have a project for other kids to do in one of the cabana rooms. Details soon! Save the date!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Merry Christmas & 1st birthday party planning!
The boys went to see santa a few weeks ago - Gavin was just starting to come down with a cold (little did we know) so he did not have a good time. I love their christmas outfits! Hope everyone is having a happy holiday season this year!
Also - info on the boy's first birthday party is coming, I am planning a little bit today I can't believe it is already time! It will be on Saturday Jan 9 at 2pm at our condo association's cabana (aka where we have bunco!). Since we will have just had christmas we're asking for no toys - we are doing a book party instead, and asking people to bring one of their favorite books if they want; to build the boys a little library! We will also have a project for other kids to do in one of the cabana rooms. Details soon! Save the date!
Also - info on the boy's first birthday party is coming, I am planning a little bit today I can't believe it is already time! It will be on Saturday Jan 9 at 2pm at our condo association's cabana (aka where we have bunco!). Since we will have just had christmas we're asking for no toys - we are doing a book party instead, and asking people to bring one of their favorite books if they want; to build the boys a little library! We will also have a project for other kids to do in one of the cabana rooms. Details soon! Save the date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
FUN! I can't wait for their birthday party, I love books. Good call on the less is more with toys. I'm selling stuff right now on craigslist that's taking up too much room.
Anyways.
The Santa pictures are so awesome. I love that so much!
Great Santa pictures! They are so cute and I love that they look unique.
Post a Comment