Thursday, July 9, 2009
Handmade with love!
The boy's baby blankies are done! I sewed them over the 4th of July weekend, at the lake cabin on my grandma's 65 year old sewing machine, that is now MINE!!! I am so excited - I didn't have a machine and now I have one that is a family heirloom and is the same machine that produced the first handmade items I made for the boys! I am thrilled with how they turned out! This picture doesn't show; but I also did hand ties every 4 inches in white yarn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Heather I am SO Jealous about everything about this post. Grandma's sewing machine, that is it a family heirloom, and that YOU made them. (Aiden has that minky back on his blanket to that a friend made for me and I LOVE it).
You did a great job.
(does the sewing machine work well being so old)?
Congrats you should be very proud.
(I love that you love the letters)
(And I still love those sticker etsy month markers so cute. what a cute way to signify each month with a photo shoot with them in their sticker shirts)
Post a Comment