Sunday, March 8, 2009

Two Months Old!

The boys are two months old today - we've had quite a busy week! We took our first trip down to Olympia to visit grandma and grandpa for a week. There we went on our first walk, and had our first pedialyte (the boys had tummy issues), met great grandma Stenstrom and I had a lot of help during the day and nights - HORRAY!

We're back home now, and Christian is sick. The boys tummies are better but they seem to be getting sick too - Gavin (after a bath and new clothes) threw up everywhere which upset him, but probably me more. Neither boy is sleeping or eating well and they are both appear to have trouble breathing. I've called the pediatrician about 1o times in the past week so we'll probably go in to get checked out tomorrow.

We go in for 2 month checkup on Thursday - I'll post new stats then.
A few new pictures... (more pictures and videos are uploaded to our shutterfly account - link on right hand side of the blog).




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2 month birthday boys!