So I have been here for about 8 hours and I've already been moved to a new room. Luckily the new room is MUCH better. I am up on the 4th floor - where the NICU is located. This is where the long term patients come to stay.
There is "security" on this floor and people have to be buzzed into the wing after saying who they are here to visit, but still no "vising hours" so friends and family can come at anytime thankfully. They don't allow certain things on this floor (like latex balloons or sick people) because of the preemie babies on the floor. If you want to visit I'm here until things start looking up - just email/call/text and I'll give directions and the room number!
A few reasons to be happy:
-New room's bed ROCKS, much more comfortable (it judges the pressure of my body and inflates accordingly, much softer too so far I'm not numb like in the other room).
-My cell phone actually works in the new room.
-The bed tray actually comes over the bed and functions so my laptop is within arms reach.
-Contractions have stopped and I've been fed pretty good food :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh Heather! Hang in there. I am sure they will treat you very well at the hospital. Sending the babies good incubating energy!
Oh my goodness, Heather! I'm so sorry to hear you are in the hospital!! Wow, I can't even believe it! At least you are in the very best place you can be and they can monitor everything. Hopefully with no more contractions you won't have anymore cervical change. I'll be thinking about you guys, let me know if you need anything at all or if you just want some company! I can come bring you lunch or something, I know that hospital food can get old! Well, tell the boys to stay put for a while longer! I know it's probably hard, but hang in there, and again let me know if there is anything I can do. Talk to ya soon!
Angie
Heather I'll be thinking about you. Tell those babies to just wait a while...I'm so happy those miracle babies will be coming. When it gets hard in the hospital just think how happy you are that you are pregnant! (Easy for my to say I've never been on bed rest).
Take Care!
Heather! I am sorry to hear about you being in the hospital. Look forward to a visit very soon!!!
Post a Comment