Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nursery Picts...

Here is the nursery progress so far...
Before & painting:

Version 1 yellow paint:

Version 2 blue w/ sailboats:

6 comments:

Allison's Blog said...

Wow! Heather the nursery is soooo cute!!! Love it!

Lindsay said...

The nursery looks amazing! I love the sail boat border, you definitely made the right decision!

Anonymous said...

I love the blue! It's so cute and much better than the yellow!
--Hanna

FSD said...

The nursery looks awesome!!! I love the nautical theme for the boys! What a great hubby to paint the nursery TWICE! :- )

Angie said...

Wow! Looks awesome! You guys are good, you've done two nurseries and I'm still trying to get mike to finish the first round! :) hopefully this weekend!

are you ready for tomorrow night?! i just got a call to remind me of the class and to bring two pillows. Should be interesting!

Good job on the nursery, and btw, you are WAY more prepared then we are.....I'm slacking! See you tomorrow night!

alisha said...

I love the blue/sailboats. Way too cute!