26w0d Size: English Hothose Cucumber (aka 1.75 lbs and 14 inches long)
Weight Gain: +23 total
26 weeks!!! WOO HOO! According to some studies a baby born at 26 weeks officially has a chance of surviving outside of the womb. How amazing is that? I honestly never believed I'd be here without any problems, but here I am! Not on bed rest and just have the typical pregnancy issues.
Nothing is new so I won't bore you with the heart burn, back aches, numb hands/legs, can't get comfortable, belly tightening all of the time and really strong kicks! I'm finding myself talking to my belly more and more - which evidently they can hear!
Doctor's appointment yesterday went well - both babies are heads down facing each other and ready to come out! They just need to stay put and get a bit cuter for about 3 months. Heartbeats were 150 (baby A) and 143 (baby B) and my cervix is still "long". Hooray! Back in 2 weeks (after thanksgiving luckily) for my gestational diabetes test.
More later...


2 comments:
I can't believe you are down to 12 weeks. WOW! Congratulations. I'm so so so incredibly happy for you. You give me so much hope.
How amazing. I couldn't be any more thrilled than I am right now just SO grateful that things are going so well for you, Christian and the babies.
Do you have premie outfits for your boys? LMK, I'd love to do some shopping with you. There's this good 2nd hand store called Kids on 45th in Seattle.
Post a Comment