At 4am I was wide awake and in need of a bathroom break which is part of my daily routine these days, so I got up and still didn't feel the babies move. I laid back down and Tails (our cat) came up and laid between Christian and I. I petted him in an attempt to fall back asleep, and he immediately started purring very loudly and laid his head down on my belly.
About 10 minutes later I felt a very strong "thump" from inside my belly - baby B was moving! Soon after, baby A joined in. And then for about the next 20 minutes was a continuous Purr & Kick fest in our bed. I was happy to feel them move and also excited that they were responding to an outside sound!
I wonder if they'll recognize the cat sounds when they arrive in 11 weeks!!! :)


2 comments:
Oh cute! They already love Tails.
YAY!!! Glad the boys started moving for you. It is pretty concerning when you don't feel anything, right?! That will be so neat if they respond to your cat's purring once they're born.
Post a Comment