It is official, I am totally outnumbered now and completely excited about it! The babies are happy, healthy, and definitely both boys! I was one of the only people who though it would be boys from the beginning, while one of each would have been great now they will hopefully be best friends!
They are even starting to interact; During the whole ultrasound baby A (who is head down) had his feet in baby B's face (who is laying from my right to left side). Baby A is definitely the trouble maker of the family, just like we've always thought. Never wants to hold still, like me. B is mellow and takes after daddy. I adore them both, it's crazy to be so in love with someone I haven't even met. I told Christian I am now in love with 3 boys, and that Tails (our cat) is now at the bottom of the totem pole.
I also found out that the reason I haven't been feeling baby A move yet, but have felt baby B is because Baby A's placenta is anterior - or on the outside wall, essentially between the baby and I. Baby B's is posterior so I can feel him kick every now and then. It was also interesting to find out that B's feet are on my left and that is where I keep feeling movement - it is definitely him!!! Once they get a bit stronger I'll feel A too! I can't wait to feel it more often it is amazing.
Both boys are measuring to term; at 11 (B) and 12 (A) ounces each. Heartbeats of 159 (B) and 150 (A) BPM each. I can't remember their length, but they were measuring at 20w2d based on CRL and weight.
I am so excited that everyone is in on our little secret, we hope you're as excited as us about the two new baby boy additions to our family. We found out at 16 weeks, and I am a terrible secret keeper and even worse liar. We decided to tell a few people; and at 18 weeks we told our families by emailing them the photo (taken at 17w4d) above with a note not to tell anyone else! At 19 weeks my two best friends found out the same way.
We received a video today that I'll upload soon.


7 comments:
WOOO!!! Congratulations!!! And what an adorable picture!! I love it!!!
WOW! Congratulations! I am so excited for you!!!!
Yay!!! I am so glad you told us finally ;)
I think 2 boys are just too fun. Congrats.
Yea for no more secrets! Congratulations to you and Christian, that is SO EXCITING!
WOOOOOHOOOO! I actually did a little shout when I read your blog! Congrats!!! This is great! By the time I finally get home, I will have two little new friends!
This is going to be sooo fun for you. I am soooo happy. Thanks for finally letting out the secret :)
By the way, you both look great in that picture, glowing really!
Yay!! That's FOUR boys due on the same day! ;) SO exciting!!
Congrats!!
Congratulations Heather. It will be so much fun to have two little buddies growing up together.
Post a Comment