20w0dSize: Cantaloupe
Weight: +3 (12 total so far)
Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed!
It's official the boys are on their way. Their doctor appointment went really well today. Both are measuring to term and are growing like crazy, and getting cuter by the day!
Measurements:
Heartbeats: 150 (A) and 159 (B) BPM
Weight: 11 (B) and 12 (A) ounces
The doctor confirmed that I can travel to Chicago next week for work and that he wants to deliver me by 38 weeks. He said that I will be seen every 2 weeks from here until my third trimester, and then every week until 34 weeks. After 34 weeks (Jan 14) he says is "gravy" and will let me deliver if I start to go into labor. I'm still shooting for the first week in Feb (37 weeks) as my "due" date. Which means I only have between 14 and 18 weeks left!!! Time flies when you're having fun.
My blood pressure, weight and all my pregnancy "symptoms" are on track and nothing is out of the ordinary. My cervix is still 4 cm (anything above 2.5 is great) and I have no signs of pre-term labor at this point. Looks like the boys are happy campers and aren't going anywhere anytime soon!
Time to pick out names!!! We have a good short list; but my husband has yet to commit to names yet.


4 comments:
Congratulations!!! :) Go Team Blue!
I'm so happy for you! After I voted for boy and girl I thought it would be Two boys because thats all I've ever known from my twin nephews and a t.v. show I watch Suite life of Zack and Cody.
-Sheraden(LeAnn's sissy)
P.s. Have you thought of any names yet?
CONGRATS on your boys!!! That is so exciting. I was wrong, but who cares! I can't believe you kept the secret for 4 weeks. You're good! You're going to have so much fun with your guys. As you said, having a pair would be cool, but two of a kind ensures that they'll be the best of friends. That's priceless! I'm very excited for you and your hubby.
BTW---I have a posterior placenta too. It does put a damper on feeling the baby move because you have to wait a bit longer. I'm finally feeling my little angel move, but it's still pretty intermittent.
Glad that everything is looking good! I can't believe we only have between 14-18 weeks left!! Yay!!
Post a Comment