Wednesday, September 3, 2008

15 Weeks!

15w0d
Size: Naval Orange (what's a naval orange anyway?)
Weight Gain: +3 I finally gained weight...

Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.

My appetite is definitely back and I can't get comfortable sleeping or sitting for more than 1o minutes at a time. My back hurts and I still am having tension headaches. Other than that life is peachy or should I say orangie. Yes I'm a nerd... it's okay.

My next appt with the doctor is one week from today at 16 weeks - officially 4 months at that time! WOO HOO!

A few of my friends have recently had a hard time with their pregnancies, one miscarriage and another with lots of spotting. My heart goes out to them and I'm reminded daily how uncertain this all is. I am still scared something will happen even though I have made it this far and I thank god every day that we were finally able to succeed in this crazy journey to parenthood.

More later...

No comments: