Wednesday, August 27, 2008

14 Weeks!

14w0d
Size: Lemon
Weight Gain: still nothing

Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.

WOW can you believe it has been 14 weeks already? Time flies when you're having fun! I nearly forgot to post today, I feel like I just wrote the 13 week recap. I feel so blessed that we have gotten this far and know that after everything I/we went through it was worth it and these are OUR babies. I wouldn't change it for the world.
This Friday will be the 100th day of pregnancy - time to celebrate! I can't believe my ticker says 26 weeks left - even less for us! Time to get everything planned and start buying things! I can't wait to find out what we're having so I can actually buy stuff!

No comments: