13w3d - Woo Hoo! I am officially in the 2nd trimester, and so thankful to be this far along finally!
Here's a little recap of the first trimester...
* On 6/18/08 at 4 weeks, we found out I’m pregnant!
* 4 weeks – achy and exhausted home and asleep by 7pm.
* Babies hate it when I sneeze or roll over when I’m laying down starting at 5 weeks – Round ligament pain.
* Chicken is the worst food imaginable from 5-12 weeks.
* At 6 weeks, on 7/2/08 we saw two heartbeats – TWINS!
* Morning sickness started at 6 weeks, and went till 10 weeks the worst was at 8 weeks.
* 6 weeks – weird dreams started, vivid and I remember them!
* 6 weeks – everything smells really bad.
* Graduated from our Reproductive Endocrinologist at 8 weeks.
* 8 weeks – I can’t figure out what to eat, I order and eat everything off of Christian’s plate instead.
* 9 weeks - My first and only food craving so far – Krispy Crème doughnuts after seeing some in a movie. We drove to Issaquah in rush hour traffic. So worth it!
* First OB visit at 10 weeks.
* 11 weeks – everyone at work and the rest of our friends find out our little secret(s)!
* 11 weeks the pants started getting really tight – I’m officially in ‘buffet’ maternity pants 90% of the time, even though I keep wearing one pair of ‘regular pants’ for another 2 weeks.
* NT scan at 12 weeks. Everything looked perfect, and we got to watch our little miracles via ultrasound for 45 minutes.
* 13 weeks – NT blood test came back, both babies are happy and healthy!
* As of 13 weeks 3 days – still ZERO weight gain total since finding out I am pregnant. I’m never really hungry, nausea is gone and I have a ton more energy. I’m in the ‘fat stage’ not quite pregnant looking and can’t fit into my regular clothes. Bring on the bump!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That's definitely the worst stage of being pregnant. When you feel like people are wondering "did she just put on weight or is she pregnant" - I guess it's better that you ARE pregnant and not just getting a pooch for no reason. :)
Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment