1. A picture of the ultrasound picture, i'm in the process of having my mom scan them so you can actually see them. This is the picture of both twins, their very last photo together before they're too big to fit on one screen. Baby B is on the left (top) head on the left facing up and feet pushing up on the top of the sac. Baby A is on the bottom, right. Sitting on it's head facing toward the right and feet pushing against it's twins sac. They are butt to butt in this photo :)
2. Heather at 13w2d, the bump is growing. One day left until I'm in my 2nd trimester. So glad I haven't gained any weight yet, I've been one of the lucky ones so far, no issues to compain about. I bet I'll gain double what I should next month!!! Everything is still migrating toward my belly. I wonder how many inches my waist has gained, I should have measured though that might be depressing in a few months...
3. Random picture of Tails, this is how I "caught" him this morning. He loves cream cheese and was eating my bagel!!! He will be sleeping and smell it and run over and cry to me to have some. Silly kitty.


2 comments:
Cute Baby Bump!
You look amazing! Best looking mom-to-be ever!
Post a Comment