Wednesday, August 20, 2008

13 Weeks...

Back posting, because I forgot.... :)

13w0d
Size: Peach!
Weight Gain: +0 back at square one!

Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)

Nothing much new, except I'm almost done with the first trimester!!! Finally! This week we managed to pick our our nursery furniture (in antique white) and double stroller at Merry Go Round. I also spent some time on the BabiesRUs website picking out other things for our registry. I can't wait to find out what we're having so I can register and begin to buy things!!!

The doctor advised us to have all of our "stuff" done by 28 weeks, in case I need to go on bed rest. That means the nursery, big items that need to be put together, bulk shopping (hello costco), and any parties or traveling I'll be doing. That means by December 3rd I need to be ready, still 14 and 1/2 weeks away.
I still owe you guys a new pict of my belly (it's def bigger!) and the babies 12 week ultrasound! I'll post them soon!!! More later, h

No comments: