11w0d Size: Lime
Weight gain: +0
Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through. But, fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.
Nothing much is new with me. The nausea is almost completely gone, waves come and go but I can't complain. Still sleeping well I just never want to eat, nothing sounds good. I'll order something and then eat what Christian ordered instead. Headaches are still daily, and my back still hurts - hopefully I get used to that
I'm so glad that almost everyone knows! I have mentioned it to a few coworkers, and am just waiting for the news to spread. I didn't want to make it a big 'to do' and get a ton of weird attention. I still feel weird when I tell people and talk about it to people I hardly know.
Almost done with the first trimester, I can't wait until next week when we're out of the 'danger zone'. I guess at 13w3d I'm officially in the second trimester (according to the 'math'). I say after 12w I'm moving on... :)
More later...


2 comments:
Glad to hear everything is running smoothly!
I can't believe you're already at week 11! I love the "food size" comparison for their growth and the comments about development, very interesting and very exciting!
Post a Comment