Monday, August 4, 2008
10w5d - Bump Update
WOW, I can't believe how much you can grow in a month and not even gain any weight. It's crazy how much faster you start to show with twins I swear I look 4 months pregnant... I guess it's because I have a cantaloup growing in me with two prunes in it! Here's the latest and greatest, kind of a weird angle but you can see the little bump forming. More people at work know. I can't wait for everyone to just know so I can wear my maternity pants proudly and not suck in!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YAY! I love the baby bump! It will be nice when everyone knows. I swear I had so many little voices in my head where I was imagining people thinking I was just getting fat for no reason. :) Self consciousness at its best I guess.
You look great and I am excited for next month's belly update!
Wow! You look absolutely gorgeous! I don't know what it's like, but I would be so excited I would tell the whole freakin world!
Post a Comment