Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Our little train engineers are very happy this year!!! We spent Christmas in Olympia with gigi and papa. The boys were spoiled rotten with way too many Thomas the Train set pieces. We have a table, tracks, trains, accessories, trains that sing the thomas song, trains that drive on their own, a helicopter and bridge and so much more... The boys have been playing with their new set for over 2 hours, very nicely and it's very quiet! Successful present I'd say! I hope this keeps them entertained for years to come, because it's not cheap (their kids may be inheriting this set come to think of it!)

We also saw santa again this year. Lucas loved him, and Gavin cried again this year. Maybe next year they won't think he's such a bad guy after all. I mean it is scary for your mom to put you on the lap of a complete stranger and ask you to smile!




1 comment:

Mrs Guthrie said...

I'm such a meanie, but this picture of Gavin on Santa's lap makes me laugh every time. Poor Gav!