Happy holidays everyone - can you believe it is 10 days until christmas? It has been far too long since my last post, instead of trying to recap everything that has happend since "new chair day" I'll just start with this: Happy Holidays! And when I get some freetime, work backwards and recap the fun moments that I've yet to document.
We went to see santa again this year, and got the exact same reaction: Lucas liked him and Gavin did not! Honestly, the picture is exactly how I was hoping it would turn out - this truly shows who vin&luc are at this stage in life - see for yourself:
Our house is in a bit of chaos these days, not only becuase of all the extra presents, decorations, food and excitement but because we flooded again! We had planned to get a Christmas tree last weekend; and woke to find a foot of water around our house and filling our crawl space. This means, we haven't decorated for the holiday yet and everything that usually has it's place has been uprooted for extension cords, tubes and plastic sheeting.
I did manage to get our holiday cards out however, and am so happy with how they turned out (a big thanks to Angie who recreated this shutterfly design for me so I could order them super cheap from Costco instead! I highly recommend using Costco for photos, I'm going to print some to put in frames at .13 each - wow! :)
The boys are busy trying, saying and exploring everything these days; this morning was such an occasion. Gavin & Lucas have a little matchbox car they have named "racey" they have about 20 small cars but only this one has a name. The others their dad has taught them the actual car name (Bug, Mustang, Corvette, Bentley...) If you ask they will bring you the correct car and are so proud of their smarts. Anyway, this morning we spent about fifteen minutes looking for racey, Gavin's favorite car who is absolutly nothing special other than it is his. When we found him Gavin said "oh yeah, nigh-night" explaining to me, how could he forget that's where he put it, to sleep in the little people barn - where else? Toddlers are so funny!
I hope everyone has a very merry christmas, and for us a bit of organization and no more rain or construction crews would be nice! More stories on the adventures with toddlers, soon.
~h
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I got your card yesterday! It's adorable! My first thought though was not how incredibly cute your kids are, but it was how skinny you look!! You look great!
You posted!!!!! YEA!!!! I LOVED your Christmas card! Thanks for sending me one. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment