Saturday, January 9, 2010

Party Time!

Today was your first birthday party! A Thing1 & Thing2 book party! We decided since you got so many toys for Christmas that you needed more books, we asked everyone to bring their favorite to build you a little mini library!

Your party was at 2pm, we thought that maybe you would take a nap before but I have a feeling you were too excited! It was a very crazy day, trying to get everything set up in the cabana next to our condo (did I tell you that I didn't have the access code and had to find it an hour before, and that the birthday cake I made you didn't turn out so I had to search for a store cake the morning of your party? Don't worry it all worked out!)

Highlights: Singing happy birthday and your first SMASH Cake! Lucas falling asleep during present opening on Great Aunt Jodi's lap! 

Family who came: Mommy & Daddy. Papa & GiGi. Nana and Uncles Adrian & Matt. Great Grammy Stenstrom. Great Aunt Jodi and Great Aunt Linda. Cousin Neel.

Friends who were there: Angie, Mike and twin BFFs Justin & Ethan. Russ & LeAnn. Lindsay & Eric. Lisa, Brian and Caiden. Melanie and Ronan. Daryl, Becky and baby Charlotte. Megan and Josh, Nicole and Anthony, Paul & Adrienne friends from mommy's work.

It was a very busy day but so much fun!

Love,
Momma

No comments: