Monday, June 22, 2009

Teething bites.

So I'm pretty sure the boys are teething - any advice?

The boys are:
-drooling like crazy
-shoving everything in their mouth
-having random outbursts of crying (like in their sleep, it's really sad)
-really fussy when they are eating, Lucas is starting to refuse his bottle after he's had about 1/2 of it.
-getting white spots on their gums that are hard now

At first I thought that it was Lucas's tummy again that was bothering him. Now I'm thinking he might be teething. But it doesn't look like it is the bottom middle two like they say come in first. Maybe it's just the beginning part of teething and the worst is yet to come! YIKES. I'm in trouble...

PS: not a picture of my kid chewing on a cat's tail... but I'm sure they would if I'd let them...

No comments: