Tuesday, June 9, 2009

5 months old!

Wow where does the time go? My boys are already 5 months old and have BIG personalities. Gavin is such a flirt and loves people, definitely the social one. Lucas is the 'watcher' takes everything in and lets you know when he's mad by yelling at the top of his lungs. We often don't know if Lucas is just a little upset or really mad because he goes from 0-60 and always sounds like he's hurt when he screams. We hope he'll mellow out and learn how to express his feelings in a quieter way.

This month I went back to work, the boys started solid foods and are almost sitting up on their own.

Today marks our one year anniversary from the 'transfer day'. Just one year ago this morning two little embryos were implanted and became Gavin and Lucas - such a miracle. I can't imagine my life without them.

Some photos... video to be uploaded soon.
5 months old:

First Rice Cereal (gavin left, lucas right).

Gavin's not sure about it but likes the high chair (notice the foot):

Lucas's first bite, playing the game but doesn't like it (noted by the gaging sounds).

Apples and Bananas (gavin left, lucas right):

Mommy with her little boys:

Lucas sleeping - oh so comfy, and refuses to let us swaddle him.

Gavin sleeping so comfy:

Luc's mad face:

Vin laughing:

Lucas after a bath oh so happy:

Gavin loving being naked after a bath:

3 comments:

melanie said...

I love all these pictures and think the update is so great. Off to another phase huh! Time has gone by so fast. I love the boys' outfits, especially the black one with dinosaurs. I need to know where you got that. :)

I try to tell them apart before you tell me. I'm getting good. But only when they're side by side. The solo shots are harder. Am I the only one?

Lindsay said...

Yay, great update and great pics! I can't believe they're already 5 months old!

p.s. Heath, you look amazing!!

Lady and Tater said...

Wow, Heather! You look amazing!!