Onesies are actually stickers that I put on a shirt I already had - From this etsy site: www.pickysticky.com
They are super easy and don't wrinkle when you put them on and you don't have to "waste" a onesie for a photo op by using an iron on. And the seller is a local, fabulous!
5 comments:
What cute boys.
and what cute onesies. where do you get them? so cute.
Wow how exciting 1 month old!!! They are looking so big!!
I can't believe they are already a month old! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. : )
Onesies are actually stickers that I put on a shirt I already had - From this etsy site: www.pickysticky.com
They are super easy and don't wrinkle when you put them on and you don't have to "waste" a onesie for a photo op by using an iron on. And the seller is a local, fabulous!
Happy One Month!!!! Big Day for the boys and you!
Post a Comment