HOORAY - I got to go home yesterday! On Friday I had my repeat cervical length check and an FFN test. The results showed that my cervix is short but stable, aka no change in a week. And the FFN test was negative - which says that there is less than a 2% chance statistically that I'll go into labor in the next week.
Because of these results Dr. Hyde came in on Saturday morning and asked if I wanted to go home. I of course said YES! Christan thought I was going to get up and start packing while he was still talking!
So here I sit - at home. Bed rest here is much harder but I'm glad to be home, even if just until Tuesday (my next appointment) when they may re-admit me depending on how I look that day.
I'm so happy to be at home with my kitty and my own things. Though I kind of miss the nurses and food 3x a day.
More later... thanks to everyone who's been visiting sending cards and emailing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
YAYYY!!! I'm so glad you are home from the hospital!! That is great news! Hang in there! Let me know how your next appointment goes! I'm off to see Dr. Davis today, wish me luck..... :\
Talk to you soon!
angie
How are you feeling? I was on bedrest with my daughter for 3 months, I know how stir crazy you can get!!!
I saw your blog through my friend Alisha. I just wanted to tell you how happy I am for you! Hang in there... Soon your little guys will be here!
Post a Comment