Yesterday was pretty exciting - Christian felt the babies move from the outside for the first time. I was feeling them kick a lot so I had him sit by me, and put his palm on my belly. A few seconds later they started kicking again. Just two little "thumps" from baby B's feet. It was pretty great. I couldn't stop laughing I was so excited, I am definately feeling nearly every twist and turn these days. So amazing!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Bump Watch...
To document my ever growing belly... Here I am at 22w2d (today!) still sticking straight out!
Yesterday was pretty exciting - Christian felt the babies move from the outside for the first time. I was feeling them kick a lot so I had him sit by me, and put his palm on my belly. A few seconds later they started kicking again. Just two little "thumps" from baby B's feet. It was pretty great. I couldn't stop laughing I was so excited, I am definately feeling nearly every twist and turn these days. So amazing!

Yesterday was pretty exciting - Christian felt the babies move from the outside for the first time. I was feeling them kick a lot so I had him sit by me, and put his palm on my belly. A few seconds later they started kicking again. Just two little "thumps" from baby B's feet. It was pretty great. I couldn't stop laughing I was so excited, I am definately feeling nearly every twist and turn these days. So amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Looking good! :- ) How very exciting that your hubby was able to feel Baby B kick!
Looking good!! Your shirt is super cute too! Isn't that cool to feel them moving now!!
YAY YAY YAY! I love it! You look amazing and I need to see you in real life this week. When are you free? I want to see your little belly of babies.
Also, do you want the belly support band-thing that I have? If your back hurts it helps prop up the weight a bit. LMK!
You are looking SO CUTE!
I love, love, love feeling the babies move! My most favoritest part of pregnancy. Yay for Christian feeling it, too.
I wish I could sub for Bunco. Maybe one of these months... Have fun and say hi to the gang.
Post a Comment