Here's what's happened so far...
3 Weeks (6/11/08) – PMS I just KNOW my period will start any second.
4 Weeks (6/18/08) – PMS times 5 something’s up – POSITIVE pregnancy test on 6/18 and 6/21 – I’m achy all over, exhausted and yuck is that chicken? We are so excited, we immediately went to buy baby books and the winnie the pooh pillow I have been wanting. We also got an ItzBeen, something every mom has recommended to us!
5 Weeks (6/25/08) – Even more exhausted, I have tons of energy in the morning and wiped out by 4pm, in bed by 9:30pm. Pulling feeling in my abdomen that hurts when I sneeze. Keep the chicken away and bring on the beef (very strange)!!!
6 Weeks (7/2/08) – Up next... our first ultrasound!


7 comments:
And I don't think I could get any happier! Yay times a million!
I took that same test and isn't that word beautiful PREGNANT!
YA HOOO!
The best news ever!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Love to you and Christian and your little one (or two!) :)
Heather congratulations!!!!
I am so happy for you and Christian! We really need to get together to celebrate!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe I will be in Seattle by the time your little one(s) arrive! The journey only makes you stronger and appreciate it more. Congrats again!
The time was killing me!!!! I kept checking your blog everyday and there was nothing! I was like is this a good sign or a bad sign? But IT WAS A GOOD SIGN!!!
I am truly so super duper happy for you guys and will send many prayers up your way for a healthy pregnancy.
You're having a baby! You're having a baby! A baby! A baby! A baby! (when i see you at bunco that will make more sense since it is a song)
It's really happening!!! Congratulations to the momma and the daddy. I totally want one of those timers for my boyfriend (last time he napped, ate, etc...)
Miss you!
Post a Comment