Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Little pumpkins
I've been feeling crafty lately, and after finishing the boys baby blankets I decided I needed a new project. So I went on the hunt (aka ben franklin) to find a new craft, and I landed upon knitting. It was inexpensive and seemed easy. I ended up being right about the inexpensive and wrong about the easy (I had to go into the store once to have them fix a mistake I made). I wasn't expecting to like it so much, but it is so much fun. And thank you to YouTube for all the amazing how to videos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What's up Crafty! So cute. Congrats on finishing them!
Side note about Ben Franklin. I roamed around that store for 45 minutes and had multiple people come up and ask if they could help me find something. I just said "I'm looking for a hobby, thanks." And as usual, I left without buying anything.
I'm so glad you found something!
Post a Comment