Introducing…. Gavin Christian Doran (formally Baby “A”) and Lucas Mark Doran (formally Baby “B”).
Gavin came into the world on January 8, 2009 at 11:06 pm weighing 4 lbs 10 oz and 18 inches long. Lucas was born 18 minutes later at 11:24 pm weighing 4 lbs 2 oz and also 18 inches long!
Gavin came into the world on January 8, 2009 at 11:06 pm weighing 4 lbs 10 oz and 18 inches long. Lucas was born 18 minutes later at 11:24 pm weighing 4 lbs 2 oz and also 18 inches long!
Below are a few pictures (Gavin is the first photo, Lucas is the second). They look similar but are not identical, you can’t quite tell from the photos how small they are their heads are about the size of a man’s fist!
The boys have been admitted to the NICU at Evergreen because they arrived so early (33 weeks) but are doing well. They will likely be here for 4-6 weeks until they are strong enough to go home!
I'll post their full birth story and more photos later! For now I need to sleep...


4 comments:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe you had the boys! I can't wait to hear what happened....hope you are all doing well!
Huge Congratulations to you and Christian!!!!!!!!!!!
HEATHER. They are so Beautiful!
Really.
When I saw them I did a little gasp because of the adorableness before my eyes.
Congratulations!
Congratulations Heather!!! They are both so darling!!!
Oh wow Heather -- they are both just perfect. Congrats on your handsome boys. I LOVE their names. Great job Mommy!!!!!
Post a Comment